Endurica EIE™ is the fast way to go from lengthy load signals to fatigue life prediction. Use EIE with either CL or DT to simulate the full experience of your part in service.
- Simulate durability impacts of full-length loading signals.
- Speed up strain history generation by orders of magnitude, compared to direct FEA solution.
- Achieve real-time load processing speeds for digital twin applications.
- EIE makes it easy to map nonlinear load spaces having up to 3 independent channels (channel can be load, displacement, rotation, etc.). User has full control over map discretization.
- EIE automatically generates boundary condition commands to drive your finite element model(s) through motions required to map grid points.
- EIE interpolates multichannel input signals in .csv format via the map to rapidly generate strain history for your finite element model.
- EIE offers multi-threading and binary I/O for unprecedented execution speed.
- EIE produces strain history ready for analysis with CL, DT, and fe-safe/Rubber.
- Compatible FEA solvers: Abaqus, Ansys, MSC/Marc
- OS: Windows or Linux
- Licensing: node-locked and network shared, lease and perpetual
See Endurica EIE in action (2 minutes)
Additional details can be found in this side-by-side comparison of Endurica’s software solutions to help you Get Durability Right – download as .pdf by following this link: Compare Endurica Solutions
Wondering which solution will work best for your needs? Talk to our experts at 1-419-957-0543 or email email@example.com