Engineers working with elastomers and rubber increasingly call on numerical simulation to solve design issues. Simulation provides a tried-and-true approach to evaluating design features before risking investment in physical evaluation. Endurica’s fatigue simulation software gives you the tools you need to analyze fatigue to get durability right, before you build and break.
Endurica’s fatigue solver shows how your design will endure in specific application scenarios.
Analyze fatigue performance of your Finite Element Model within all three major rubber codes: Abaqus, ANSYS and MSC/MARC
Endurica is the industry leading solution for rubber fatigue analysis and our 2017 update – Endurica CL 2.6 – targets elastomer-based Digital Twin applications.
Endurica CL 2.6 includes new features for:
- Computing damage from a schedule or histogram with multiple load cases.
- Stopping and restarting an analysis with incremental load history updates to obtain residual life and virtual damage state for Digital Twin applications.
- Pre- and post-processing of fatigue analyses from the MSC/Marc Finite Element solver.
- Save the costs of build and break experiments for well-qualified designs.
- Quickly see how changes to material behavior, part geometry, or load history influence fatigue life.
- Inform design decisions with a patented tool that has been continuously developed for more than a decade, and successfully validated against a wide range of benchmarks and real-world problems.
- Find out where your part might develop a crack, how long it can be expected to endure, which events are damaging and which are harmless.
- Communicate effectively about durability issues with realistic, physics-based presentation of simulation results.