Application of Rubber Fatigue Analysis with Endurica Software – an Endurica Master Workshop
Make the most of Endurica’s simulation workflows: CL, DT, and EIE
Wield Endurica software to virtually evaluate fatigue performance and solve design issues at the concept stage. Attendees have returned to their firms and revolutionized their design processes by using the software to diagnose and solve fatigue issues.
2021 Workshops are LIVE and ONLINE for your safety and easy access
The key workshop for understanding and wielding the power of Endurica’s workflow is presented virtually with many great additions. Our workshop – the Application of Rubber Fatigue Analysis with Endurica Software – features live lectures and live exercises focused on Endurica’s workflow and software solutions. This workshop is a LIVE training event and a link to the presentation of each class will be made available to registrants for their reference/review. These links will be active for seven days after the class date so attendees will have time to make up classes they may not be able to attend live. This course will NOT be distributed or broadcast beyond this time period.
December 7-10, 2021 Lectures 9:00 a.m. – Noon EDT live, online with additional time available for questions during Office Hours 1:00 – 3:00 daily during the course duration. Register Online
- Review three famous cases involving elastomer failure, and the issues at stake in fatigue analysis.
- Understand key ingredients of successful fatigue analysis for rubber
- Be able to select and specify material models that accurately describe elastomer stress-strain and fatigue behavior.
- Understand principles needed for accurate fatigue analysis: critical plane analysis, rainflow counting, and damage accumulation.
- Set up a Finite Element model to ensure accurate fatigue analysis.
- Use Endurica Software to solve durability issues involving multiaxial, variable amplitude loading
- Rubber product failure – what is at stake?
- Overview of software capabilities and workflows
- Setting up the stress-strain model
- Using material models for fatigue – fully relaxing
- Using material models for fatigue – non-relaxing and strain crystallization
- Industry Applications: bushing under a 2-channel road load signal, exhaust mount, prosthetic joint
- Calibrating crack precursor size
- FEA for life prediction
- Hands-on: sheet with a hole example
- Dealing with Multiaxial loading in fatigue analysis
- Hands-on: Diabolo
- Dealing with Variable amplitude loading in fatigue analysis
Course Fee: $1,280
Access registration information by clicking on the blue text below for our next workshops:
December 7-10, 2021 Live, Online Register Online
Need to print a copy for your company to process? Theory-and-Application-Master-Course-Endurica-Software-2021-Online
Dr. Will Mars is an internationally acclaimed authority on the topic of damage mechanics in elastomers, and an award-winning speaker. He brings to his lectures nearly three decades of experience developing product testing and simulation methods in the rubber industry, and experience teaching graduate courses as an adjunct professor at the University of Toledo. Dr. Mars has received several awards for his scientific contributions and innovations, including the 2017 Arnold Smith Special Service Award and the 2007 Sparks-Thomas Award — both from the Rubber Division ACS (American Chemical Society), and the 1999 Henry Fuchs Award of the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Fatigue Design & Evaluation Committee. Dr. Mars is the current President of the Tire Society and has served as editor of both the journal Rubber Chemistry & Technology and the Tire Science Technology journal.
What Attendees are Saying . . .
“I learned more than expected!”
“Excellent Training ~ Thanks!”
130 New Fatigue Ninjas
Canada – France – India – Korea – Netherlands – UK – USA – Spain – Switzerland
234 New Fatigue Ninjas
China – France – India – Spain – UK – USA
135 New Fatigue Ninjas
China – Europe – India – USA
Training is available at YOUR site
Endurica’s professionals can provide customized training at your location anywhere in the world. Contact Chris Robertson with your durability challenge – by phone at 419-957-0543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.