Engineers working with elastomers and rubber increasingly call on numerical simulation to solve design issues. Simulation provides a tried-and-true approach to evaluating design features before risking investment in physical evaluation. Endurica’s fatigue simulation software gives you the tools you need to analyze fatigue to get durability right, before you build and break.
Endurica’s fatigue solver shows how your design will endure in specific application scenarios.
Analyze fatigue performance of your Finite Element Model within all three major nonlinear finite element codes: Abaqus, ANSYS and MSC/MARC.
Wondering which solution will work best for your needs? Details can be found here in a side-by-side comparison of Endurica’s software solutions to help you Get Durability Right – download as .pdf by following this link: Compare Endurica Solutions
- Save the costs of build and break experiments for well-qualified designs.
- Quickly see how changes to material behavior, part geometry, or load history influence fatigue life.
- Inform design decisions with a patented tool that has been continuously developed for more than a decade, and successfully validated against a wide range of benchmarks and real-world problems.
- Find out where your part might develop a crack, how long it can be expected to endure, which events are damaging and which are harmless.
- Communicate effectively about durability issues with realistic, physics-based presentation of simulation results.
Endurica’s software is the first (and only) commercial FEA software to predict when and where cracks will show up in an elastomer product with complex loading history and geometry. Endurica’s methods are in use across the globe by many industry sectors including aerospace, automotive, consumer products, defense, heavy equipment, medical devices, offshore, and transportation.
130 NEW Fatigue Ninjas
Canada – France – India – Korea – Netherlands – UK – USA – Spain – Switzerland
234 NEW Fatigue Ninjas
China – France – India – Spain – UK – USA
135 NEW Fatigue Ninjas
China – Europe – India – USA