Make the most of Endurica’s simulation workflows and learn to use Endurica CL, Endurica DT, and Endurica EIE
Learn the Endurica software workflows to virtually evaluate fatigue performance and solve design issues at the concept stage. Attendees have returned to their firms and revolutionized their design processes by using the software to diagnose and solve fatigue issues.
Endurica’s live, online training brings world-class knowledge to the comfort of your home/office!
The key workshop for understanding and wielding the power of Endurica’s workflow is presented live online in an updated format for 2023. The Application of Rubber Fatigue Analysis with Endurica Software Workshop comes to you virtually, introducing you to Endurica’s workflows and software solutions in the comfort of your home or office. (No travel required!) Do not let your busy schedule hold you back from registering — we send a link to of the recorded presentation of each class to registrants for their reference/review. These links are active for seven days after the class date so you will have time to review the information and/or make up classes you are not able to attend live. Additionally, Dr. Mars is available every class day for “office hours” so you can talk with the instructor privately about your questions and your company’s specific needs.
May 21-24, 2024 Click Here for Registration Information
November 19-22, 2024 Click Here for Registration Information
- Understand key principles governing fatigue in elastomers.
- Select and specify material models that accurately describe elastomer behavior.
- Apply fatigue analysis workflows for:
- Infinite life analyses
- Safe life analyses
- Damage tolerant analyses
- Successfully solve durability issues using Endurica Software (CL, DT and EIE)
- Day 1: Fatigue Life Simulation Basics with Endurica CL
- Software installation
- Overview of Fatigue Analysis Workflows
- Managing Duty Cycle: Setting up the Finite Element Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis principles
- Fracture Mechanics
- Critical Plane Analysis
- Rainflow counting / Damage accumulation
- Exporting strain history
- Material behavior, part 1
- Elastic behavior
- Crack growth behavior
- Calibrating the crack precursor size
- Day 2: Common Workflows with Endurica CL
- Material behavior, part 2
- Mean strain effects and strain crystallization
- Self heating
- Specifying temperature effects
- Ozone attack
- Infinite Life Analysis workflow
- Safe Life Analysis workflows
- Material behavior, part 2
- Day 3: Incremental Workflows with Endurica DT
- Specifying Complex Duty Cycles: Steps, Blocks and sequence effects
- Damage tolerant analysis workflows
- Specifying Block cycles
- CoSimulation for Ageing and Cyclic softening
- Day 4: Working with Real-time, multi-channel load history: Endurica EIE
- Managing road loads
- 1D and 2D problems
- 3D-6D – working in higher dimensions
- Channel Reduction
- Building a map of the load space
- Load interpolation
- Signal defeaturing and block cycle extraction
Course Fee: $1,595
Access registration information by clicking on the blue text below for our next workshops:
Need to print a registration form for your company to process? Click here for a .pdf form: Endurica Application of Rubber Fatigue Analysis 2023
William V. Mars, Ph.D, P.E. is an internationally acclaimed authority in the failure mechanics of rubber and elastomers. The founder and president of Endurica, Dr. Mars is an engaging teacher and accomplished presenter. The comprehensive testing and simulation tools Endurica has developed under his direction help companies across the world to speed their product development process and compete on durability. He has received several awards for his scientific contributions and innovations including the 2022 Herzlich Medal for outstanding impact and innovation in the tire industry, the 2020 Tibbetts Award from the United States Small Business Administration in recognition of accomplishments in creating cutting-edge technologies, the 2017 Rubber Division ACS Arnold Smith Special Service Award, the 2007 Sparks Thomas award of ACS Rubber Division, and the 1999 Henry Fuchs award of the SAE Fatigue Design & Evaluation Committee.
Dr. Mars served as the editor of the Rubber Division, American Chemical Society journal Rubber Chemistry & Technology, and is also the past editor of Tire Science & Technology with 60+ peer-reviewed publications and four patents. His experiences and contributions span a topic range including material characterization, product evaluation, constitutive modeling, crack nucleation, fracture mechanics, and fatigue life prediction methods.
What Attendees are Saying . . .
“I learned more than expected!”
“Excellent Training ~ Thanks!”
“All the Rubber Fatigue trainings are great!
Learned a lot and very practical.”
636 Trained professionals — and counting!
Canada – China – France – India – Italy – Japan – Korea – Netherlands – UK – USA – Singapore – Spain – Switzerland – Thailand – Turkey
Training is available at YOUR site
Endurica can provide customized training at your location anywhere in the world. Contact us with your durability challenge – by phone at 419-957-0543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.