2020 is burned in all our minds as a chaotic and tough year. Just like the rest of the world, Endurica staff experienced times of isolation and loss due to the pandemic. On a positive note, we invested heavily in making our tools and workflows better than ever so that we’re ready to come back strong in 2021. Here is a list of our top new developments in 2020:
Endurica Software Enhancements
- Endurica DT’s new Ageing Feature now enables you to simulate how ageing affects your rubber product. Your compound’s stiffness, strength, and fatigue properties can all evolve with time.
- Our new Linux distribution takes our solutions beyond the Windows world.
- We’ve added an encryption feature to safeguard your trade secrets.
- Viewer Improvements make it easier than ever to visualize your fatigue simulation results.
- EIE Enhancements give you blazing-fast compute speed for full road-load signals.
- We’ve also planned an aggressive development agenda for 2021. Stay tuned for a new Endurica-based smartphone app for materials engineers, for a new feature that computes fatigue threshold safety margins, for a new block cycle schedule extraction algorithm, and more!
- The new Fatigue Ninja Friday webinar series provides step-by-step application training for key the workflows that you need to get durability right. All of the recorded episodes are now available in the online Endurica academy.
- The new Winning on Durability webinar series provides high-level overviews of both technical and business topics so you can connect Endurica tools to your strategic imperatives. All of these recorded webinars are available gratis on our website.
- We’ve recast our in-person training events as LIVE, ONLINE workshops accessible safely around the world.
- Coesfeld Tear and Fatigue Analyser – we hosted Coesfeld President Christian Kipscholl for one of the Winning On Durability episodes (#7). We walked through a demo of the T&FA’s fully automated, high-reliability testing workflow.
- Intrinsic Strength Analyser – we hosted another Winning On Durability episode (#3) focused on understanding how a rapid cutting experiment tells us about long term fatigue behavior. We also completed a successful validation this year comparing direct measurement of the fatigue threshold with a measurement from the cutting method.
Fatigue Property Mapping Testing Service
- We added the Reliability Module to our Fatigue Property Mapping testing service. Use it to quantify crack precursor size statistics when you need to estimate probability of failure.
- We also reorganized the Thermal Module and the Ageing Module into Basic and Advanced levels, to offer a lower price-point when a basic option will suffice.
Want to leverage any of these new capabilities in your next durability project? Give us a call and let’s talk!