Fe-safe/Rubber is a plugin to Simulia’s fe-safe fatigue analysis software. It offers the Endurica CL solver through the fe-safe user interface. Give fe-safe/Rubber a finite element simulation of your loading history, specify your material(s), then fe-safe/Rubber computes the fatigue life of your rubber part.
- Calculate fatigue life and failure location on your part
- Diagnose and resolve material, geometry, and loading issues to get durability right
- Mobilize quickly with ready-to-use workflows that give you the edge
- Scope analyses to fit your aim and budget with support for both “draft quality” and “high accuracy” simulations
- fe-safe/Rubber offers the right material models for capturing your elastomer’s behavior.
- Nonlinear hyperelastic stress-strain behavior and Mullins effect
- Rate laws for both cycle- and time-dependent crack growth, including threshold effects and ozone attack
- R-ratio effects for both strain crystallizing and amorphous materials
- Temperature dependence of material properties
- fe-safe/Rubber offers accurate accounting of damage accrual under multiaxial, variable amplitude loading history.
- Crack precursor growth tracking based on Fracture Mechanics
- Critical Plane Analysis checks every potential crack orientation and location to find the true worst case
- Rainflow Counting on history of the critical plane
- Reports fatigue life as repeats of the given history
- Compatible FEA solvers: Abaqus
- OS: Windows
- Licensing: available exclusively through Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes provides virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Under the Simulia brand, Dassault Systemes distributes and supports Endurica fe-safe/Rubber™ fatigue solver.
Link to Dassault Systemes
See fe-safe/Rubber in action (5 minutes)
Additional details can be found in this side-by-side comparison of Endurica’s software solutions to help you Get Durability Right – download as .pdf by following this link: Compare Endurica Solutions
Wondering which solution will work best for your needs? Talk to our experts at 1-419-957-0543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org