We welcome requests by college/university students who wish to use Endurica’s software in their projects and coursework. We believe supporting the next generation of engineers in this manner helps us to live out our Core Values of Technical Leadership and Make an Impact. Check out this example of the impressive work done with Endurica’s software by a team of students at The University of Calgary Schulich School of Engineering.
How to apply for a gratis student license ($5000 commercial value)
In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the student must include the following information:
- Student Name
- University and Department
- Anticipated degree and year of graduation
- University Advisor name and contact info
- Project Title
- Project Sponsors (if any)
- No more than 250 words outlining the research plan and how Endurica tools will be applied
- CV / Resume (LinkedIn profile is ok) that documents current level of experience with simulation
- Express agreement with the terms given below.
The advisor must email a letter of recommendation of not more than 250 words. This note should also express agreement with the terms given below.
Endurica Student License Terms
- Student licenses are awarded on a case-by-case basis, solely on merit of the application. Notification of acceptance of the application will be made via email to the student, with copy to the advisor. The node-locked student license will include CL/DT/EIE and will function for 1 quarter (ie 3 months). If the project lasts longer, an extension may be granted upon request.
- In any presentations or publications of work where Endurica tools have been used, student and advisor agree to mention the Endurica fatigue solver, and to acknowledge in-kind project support from Endurica LLC.
- Student and advisor agree to provide copies of any public presentations or publications to Endurica.
- Student and advisor also agree that student license will not be used for commercial purposes and will not be used to reverse engineer or to develop a competing fatigue solver. In the event that any bug or incorrect result is encountered, student and advisor agree to immediately report the issue to Endurica LLC and to refrain from publicizing incorrect results.
- Student and advisor agree that a gratis license does not come with a right to product support. Endurica may provide support at low-priority if and when support staff find time to volunteer.
- Recordings of training seminars can be purchased with a student discount of 75% off of our commercial rates.